Spirit Inspired strategies Pt. 4 by Pst. Naomi Ose (Sunday 18th April, 2021)
TEXT: Romans 4:13, Gen 15:4-6, Leviticus 16:1-34’ Hebrews 9:15, Romans 10:1-4, Colossians 1:19-22, Romans 3:3-5, Romans 5:17, Isaiah 54:14-15,
SERMON: SPIRIT INSPIRED STRATEGIES.
- The supernatural cannot become effective without the Holy Spirit.
- The wisdom of God is a person, not a theory.
- The promise of God will become our reality through righteousness.
- Strategy: a concise, well-put-together plan to achieve overall success.
- Righteousness is a gift to experience the character and goodness of God.
- Righteousness introduces you to who you are; your identity in Christ. You are God in the flesh.
- You are in the accurate position Jesus is.
- Nothing happens by mistake with God.
- Righteousness is a gift and it is imputed through faith.
- Righteousness signifies everything Jesus died for on the cross.
- The righteousness of faith exalts you to sit in high positions.
- Righteousness puts pressure on the sufficiency of God to release everything about God to you.
- Everything that flourishes is connected to a source. As believers, righteousness is our source.
- The righteousness of God will not change because of your failure.
- Everything we are is judged by the righteousness of faith.
- Righteousness is not a conduct, it is a nature.
- Righteousness is GRACE in conjunction with FAITH.
- We reign and rule the systems of this earth through righteousness.
- To enjoy the gift of righteousness which has come to you by faith, you must conceive it, accept it and show gratitude.